turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Woodsman4god needs our prayers.

Started by redarrow, April 14, 2013, 02:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

Leo's brother stopped by church today to let me know that Leo is in the hospital. At this point the Dr's are saying he either had a mild heart attack or it is a virus that has affected his heart. Will know more tomorrow after some tests.Please pray for Gods hedge of protection around his family. He is blessed with a wonderful wife and two little boys. :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:

kamski1151

Leo is in my prayers and my thoughts,as well as his family. Hoping for your speedy recovery.

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Onpoint

BOFF

Just an update from the Crusaders Turkey board:

Quote from: Woodsman4God on April 15, 2013, 06:38:14 PM
Hiya guys,

First of all thanks for the prayers, Our God is an awesome God. I did not have a heart attack, I am still in the hospital but my wonderful wife brought me my netbook and I can send this update personally. I suffered a Viral Cardio myocarditis (think that's how its spelled). Basically I was infected with streph throat virus but it not only went after my throat but my heart also. On the good side it appear that the damage done can be reversed but my was damaged. The bad side is it could be permanent and I might miss turkey hunting this season,I am hoping I will be cleared to go as my season is only 1 week long and it starts in 2 weeks. Hoping for a quick recovery to everyday life. Thanks for all the prayers

Leo

God Bless,
David B.