only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

BIG East TN TOM #2

Started by MarkTNturkeyhunter, April 13, 2013, 05:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkTNturkeyhunter

Click to inlarge picture
25pounds 13ounces 11 1/4 inch beard 1inch spurrs

Had a long beard come off the roost this morning about 100yards from me on a little finger ridge he hit the ground strutting and gobbling and of course he had 2 hens hit the ground with him i made some calls to them but they headed the other way while I was calling to them 3 jakes slipped in on me one of them was strutting and trying to drum all he could do was stiffin up and shake LMAO they finally got bored and eased off out of sight.i sat the till about 8:30 not hearing anything I decided to move across the holler up on another big hard wood ridge that has a gas line running along the top.Got set up around 9:00 started a little soft call I done this off and on every 3 or 4 minutes or so then about 9:30 I hear one gobble under the ridge across the gas line I waited a couple minutes and made a click and purr and he was close this time he gobbled and I could here the leaves shaking under his wings!2 or 3 minutes I seem him and another big gobbler pop over the hill strutting spittn and drummin soon as he stept out in the gas line about 30 yards from me I let the ole mossberg 835 EAT BANG FLOP!Another great morning in the Tennessee woods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

captin_hook

Boy that's a good one. 25lbs is a hog! Congrats :icon_thumright:

boomer

tomstopper

Very nice. Congrats.......

Wrangler95

:z-guntootsmiley:

Very nice gobbler,congrats!
Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

DirtNap647

spur collector

Congrats on rolling a big eastern.

slamman

:drool: darn nice bird congrats

Shakey Jake

JVA54

DirtNap647

beagler

Never Misses

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase