OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A turkey on Meth??

Started by Arra, April 13, 2013, 02:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV TURKEY THUG

Do u got any pictures of this crazy bird? I've gotta see him lol

Arra

[
Quote from: wileycoyote on April 15, 2013, 07:51:00 PM
Do u got any pictures of this crazy bird? I've gotta see him lol

He also had a big centipede in his mouth.

tomstopper

Nice looking bird. Congrats again....

Onpoint

Congrats. Glad ya got him

WV TURKEY THUG

Thanks for posting it up. That a fine looking bird I must say. Congrats. Love the last pic lol great pic

TRKYHTR

He wasn't on Meth he was on centepede. Congrats on taking that bird out of the gene pool.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Mtneer

You'll be telling that birds story for the rest of your days!  Thats what its all about!!!
Great story with a perfect ending!

Arra

Thanks guys! He is for sure one I'll never forget ... :turkey2:

anbrown

Quote from: troutfisher13111 on April 13, 2013, 05:19:44 PM
Quote from: 19onpoint85 on April 13, 2013, 04:59:10 PM
You've gotta kill that bird

Yeah, before he breeds!
:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Can you imagine a whole rafter of turkeys like this! What a crazy story, but it can only end with you knockin' him down!

Arra

I hope none of his poults are like this!!! :z-guntootsmiley:

anbrown

Quote from: Arra on April 15, 2013, 07:08:38 PM
"update"

He is no longer with us ....Now I don't have to worry about him breeding anymore hens....He responded well to my Tim Sanford Trumpet yesterday morning. He came running by again but this time I was ready ......I had to basically yell (yelp loud) to get him to stop but when he did he was 40 yards away....He is now soaking in salt water.  :funnyturkey:

Outstanding!! Congrats on the bird and the quality managment  :funnyturkey:

Basser69

Congrats on killing one from the shallow end of the gene pool  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

turkeywhisperer935

:TooFunny: I had a hen on my farm that would walk up to you and follow you around when you walked, not a lie I swear. I felt sorry for her, she did it for weeks and then was gone. Never saw anything like it before or since, she was kinda like a pet. I wonder what happened to her sometimes.

jakebird

Sweet that you killed him. Post up some pics if u get a chance . Wanna see if he is missing teeth and pick marks on his face ... ;D.
That ol' tom's already dead. He just don't know it yet .... The hard part is convincing him.

Are you REALLY working that gobbler, or is HE working YOU?

jblackburn

You better soak him in something stronger than salt water!  You might fry him up and find yourself in the fetal position in the corner talking to yourself!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.