turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hooks Calls

Started by TANK, March 07, 2011, 07:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TANK

I just got my package in the mail from Hooks Calls. I called last Thursday and talked with Scott on the phone for almost a hour, Great Dude! I got him to run some calls for me over the phone and also described the tones I was after and he sent me exactly what I wanted.......... I ordered a Osage Hammer-in Crow, Osage Hoot in Stick, and a Devastator mouth call. None of the Movie Star Call Companies will get anymore of my money! I couldn't believe how much better the calls sounded and how little effort it took to run them. I'll be strictly Custom from here on out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Scott

Flydown

Scott and his calls are both AWESOME! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

shootumindaface

Glad you like them bud..

BOFF

I got my stuff in the mail today as well. Scott called me back Friday evening, talked for a while, demonstrated the Hoot in Stick, listen to my needs for a mouth call, and  recommended 2 calls.  Great guy and wants to please his customers!! First time I have ever talked with him or ordered from him, but it won't be the last. He shipped the order out Saturday!!  :icon_thumright:

God Bless,
David B.

turkey slayer

Quote from: TANK on March 07, 2011, 07:58:44 PM
I'll be strictly Custom from here on out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
same here I love my hooks calls

TANK

We talked about EVERYTHING.......from Mardi Gras to Oil Field Equipment! I will be calling him back prolly tomorrow to order some more mouth calls. The best part about it is they are Cheaper than what I had been using! :you_rock: :z-guntootsmiley:

drum817

Scott is a GREAT Fella'.....and he builds a FANTASTIC mouth call !!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

4nwtf

Great folks at Hook's and great products.  He cares about his customers and the quality of his products!!!!!

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

FttFttVroom!

Hooks customer for life  :icon_thumright:

LilFridWV

I met Scott down at the NWTF Banquet in Nashville last month. He helped me out with the aluminum assassin on how to make it sing. You don't see Primos or other big names take the time to make sure their customers are fully satisfied. Hooks Rule!

boggszilla

Scott is a class act,i bought the 3 pack a couple weeks ago.very nice calls.

LX_Trkyhntr

Glad you like the calls!!   :you_rock:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

FireDoc

The experience I have had with the guys' at their booth in Nashville, the quality of the calls I purchased and have been messing with, and the knowledge and great personality that is represented by their Pro Staff members leads me to only say a FIRST CLASS OPERATION and Company.  :icon_thumright:
Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF

TauntoHawk

the executioner and sassy gal II have almost made the rest of the contents of my vest obsolete..

I will slowing replace my calls and locators with hooks

they make great gifts for hunting buddies
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>