turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

scored big today

Started by frank1969, April 10, 2013, 01:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frank1969

ok now tis is huge up the road is a woods that is 109 ac pasture on the right corn field on the left its been posted for as long as I can remember the locals call it the turkey woods. this am im out scouting and im going down the road in the dark I c a guy pushing a big atv and I know it is not his I call 911  cops come I had the guys truck blocked in and yep its stolen from the posted farm like I thought and low and behold the owner comes and the leo told him how he got his machine back and im in tith my boy for ever to just hunt turkeys and its loaded up

RemingtonRules

What?  Is there a translator in the house?

spaightlabs

Frank, were you really scouting or were you checking the still and doing a little quality control on the shine?

frank1969

Quote from: spaightlabs on April 10, 2013, 01:49:30 PM
Frank, were you really scouting or were you checking the still and doing a little quality control on the shine?
na just the lack of sleep pulled a double at work

Spring_Woods

I spotted one period in all of that!
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

captin_hook

:TooFunny: that was a good one right there.

Gamblinman

LMAO

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

buck_hunter21

I could be wrong, BUT I think he is saying he herded up a few cattle in a guys pasture while riding one of those riding machines??
Spill Blood

Muzzy61

Quote from: buck_hunter21 on April 10, 2013, 02:32:17 PM
I could be wrong, BUT I think he is saying he herded up a few cattle in a guys pasture while riding one of those riding machines??
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

spaightlabs

Anyway - god job on a good deed done, and I'm glad Karma came through for you.

You convince that old boy that you'll help keep trespassers and thieves off his place, that if he ever leaves town and needs someone to watch over his stuff and to maybe get rid of some predators if he is so inclined and you are good for life.

There's something real nice about being able to tell your hunting buds, "nope, can't take ya in there, owner says I'm the only one allowed."

Good luck this season and way to keep your eyes open!

barry

DirtNap647

good job catchin the thief

GobbleNut

Quote from: RemingtonRules on April 10, 2013, 01:14:18 PM
What?  Is there a translator in the house?

I'll translate for ya'....

I think he said there is a huge road in the woods where a time machine landed in the corn in the dark on a large ATV in the back of some guy named Leo's truck on some post farm and then the owner said low and behold, stole the time machine, and tithed his son and him forever.  The end. 

Solid Snake

Man I didn't know we had so many English teachers on the board! How about just congratulating the the guy for doing a good deed and scoring a nice piece of hunting land rather than making fun of his grammar?? If you can't make out that story then I think you might be the one that has problems...

ads1

Nice job Frank on catching the thief and congratulations on finding a good place to hunt those long beards!!
Terry E. Kiser from Southeastern Illinois