turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

you are all killing me

Started by wingdragger, April 10, 2013, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingdragger

Man we are only 3 days away from being able to hunt here in oregon :drool: and with all of these post on here with guys putting the smackdown on birds and not just little birds but limbhangers its killing me. I can not focus at work or at home i am roosting at the end of the bed post every night and at first sign of the heat tab in the sky streeking across the sky makes me want to gobble and start strutting, my wife told me that next i will start courting again.  :z-flirtysmile3: On a serious note i will be hunting 3 states this year WA, OR, AND ID THIS SHOULD BE AN AWESOME SEASON :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
1998 Peach State classic Hunter Division Champion
2001,2002,2003 NY State Owl Hooting champion
2002 Valley Spring Champion
2008 Cabala's Spring Classic open champion
2007,2008 Oregon State Open Champion
2008 Oregon state friction Champion
2013 Idaho State Open Friction Champion
2013 Idaho State Senior division Champion
2013 Idaho State Exhibition People's Choice Champion

tomstopper

I am with ya. Our season here in NY starts May 1st.

sixbird

I hate to look at the date! We've got twelve more l-o-o-o-o-o-ng days. I'm getting butterflies and I'm buying stuff I don't need...SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!

captin_hook

Still waiting for April 27th here in PA.

Rio Fan

The fun starts for me in Washington on April 15 and then I'll roll over to Idaho on the 18th.

TrackeySauresRex

Yep.. X-2.. Still have a lil bit to go, 10 days to the youth day.  ;D
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

DirtNap647

ya im tired of waitin myself from these photos im wondering if there is any left

mikejd

Quote from: wingdragger on April 10, 2013, 12:15:49 PM
Man we are only 3 days away from being able to hunt here in oregon :drool: and with all of these post on here with guys putting the smackdown on birds and not just little birds but limbhangers its killing me. I can not focus at work or at home i am roosting at the end of the bed post every night and at first sign of the heat tab in the sky streeking across the sky makes me want to gobble and start strutting, my wife told me that next i will start courting again.  :z-flirtysmile3: On a serious note i will be hunting 3 states this year WA, OR, AND ID THIS SHOULD BE AN AWESOME SEASON :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Happens every year. Im chopping at the bit for a month and a half every year. NY here to so may 1st it is.

wingdragger

leaving today for the youth hunt we have 8 longbeards that have been coming into where the popup blind is and one is a rope dragging slob gobbler, the 14 year old girl i am taking has never shot a bird before, she is pumped and she will probably get a chance at old big boy, here mom already said if she kills him she will get him taxied. I am stoked, and counting the hours from leaving, 1230 is the time i can leave work 3.5 hours and counting
1998 Peach State classic Hunter Division Champion
2001,2002,2003 NY State Owl Hooting champion
2002 Valley Spring Champion
2008 Cabala's Spring Classic open champion
2007,2008 Oregon State Open Champion
2008 Oregon state friction Champion
2013 Idaho State Open Friction Champion
2013 Idaho State Senior division Champion
2013 Idaho State Exhibition People's Choice Champion

Matt Meyer

I don't have a spring AZ tag but, I'm fly back to WI for a week of hunting on May 5th

sixbird

Quote from: wingdragger on April 12, 2013, 12:09:10 PM
leaving today for the youth hunt we have 8 longbeards that have been coming into where the popup blind is and one is a rope dragging slob gobbler, the 14 year old girl i am taking has never shot a bird before, she is pumped and she will probably get a chance at old big boy, here mom already said if she kills him she will get him taxied. I am stoked, and counting the hours from leaving, 1230 is the time i can leave work 3.5 hours and counting

So did Mom have to buck up for the taxidermy???