turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

hitmen episode on pursuit

Started by Dray223, April 09, 2013, 07:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray223

Just caught the last 5 minutes of the episode on the pursuit channel. Now I'm not claiming to know this for fact but I'm 99.9 % sure of what I saw. The guys were running around the field edge to catch some birds before they go to roost. Long story short the birds get boogered and he takes a quick shot and the gobbler drops but... the hen also drops. I stopped and watched it over and over and I'm almost certain he killed both. The funny thing is as soon as he shoots and the bird goes down they do a cut away. Just wondering if anyone else caught that episode.

mossyoakpro

If we're lucky Game & Fish saw that....a lot of these TV folks have gotten out of hand. JMO

Sent from my mobile beard and spur enhancing device

Phillippians 4:13

runngun

Yep, I beleive you are right.......
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Dray223

tomstopper

Quote from: mossyoakpro on April 09, 2013, 07:19:57 PM
If we're lucky Game & Fish saw that....a lot of these TV folks have gotten out of hand. JMO

Sent from my mobile beard and spur enhancing device
:agreed:

budtripp

If that is indeed what happened then I can't believe they'd actually air the footage. Talk about stupid.

MarkTNturkeyhunter

I had that episode recorded on DVR I just watch it the hen defenatly got smoked!

Dray223

Glad im not the only one who saw what really happend.

sixbird

I was watching Pigman last night...Of course he was shankin' everything...It was a hog hunt and he made a poor bow shot. Of course the latest mechanical broadhead saved the day for him (it actually did but still poor shooting)...Soon afterward he shoots another hog with one directly behind it...He gets a pass through and the arrow imbeds into the side of the one behind (gut shot)...NOT ONE MENTION! He just goes on high fivin' and talkin' trash like it never happened!
I kind of like the Pigman...Like watching a train wreck. It does something viscerally to me...Kind of like "The Nuge." I can't look away! BUT...man, you talk about irresponsible!