OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Got a text today....

Started by longbeard11, April 09, 2013, 03:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbeard11

I just had to take a minute and brag on my God a little bit today.  Today as I was sitting at work daydreaming about fishing this evening and my turkey trip to VA next week my phone vibrated with a text.  I looked down and it was one of our sponsors.  Now first let me say, along this journey so far God has put me in touch with some people to contact.  Reason I say "God put me in touch with these people" is because unbeknownst to me these people were Christians and true men of God as well.  So when I contacted them telling them about how we were a Christian based company and my vision for our company the response they gave me was amazing!! God truly lead me to these peole because he knew we were a good fit for each other.   So anyways I pick up my phone and begin to read the text and he goes on to say he is strongly considering taking us on as full sponsorship and is going to be sending us a bunch of stuff in a promo package before deer season.  He also says "I have property in OH and MO with your name written all over it."  WOW!!! this absolutely blows my mind.  This guy is a very good Christian guy and God definitely lead us together in this journey for a reason. 

I am continually amazed at the doors of opportunity God is opening up for us to walk throug along the way, just in the last few months, it has been awesome!! All I could do after reading the text was take a second and Thank God for what he has done and what he is about to do in our life! Then I responded with "WOW, awesome, God is good!! Thank you so much!".  I have a great feeling within me that God has something BIG in store in the near future for us, we just have to continue to trust him fully and let everything we do be for his glory and not our own.  Just had to take a minute there and brag about my King that loves me!! 

Tomspur

What a nice story. Praise to Him.
Philippians 4:4
Rejoice in the Lord always, and again, I say rejoice.

lightsoutcalls

Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

longbeard11

Thanks guys!!! Our God is truly awesome and his love for us is unfathomable.  He wants to take care of us and give us the desires of our heart! It just amazes me how he provides for us sometimes.  Its hard to fully trust him sometimes, but when you do and you see his power and his mercy it makes it that much easier.  Thank you Lord!

trippsims

That's awesome! God has blessed you and will continue to do so! I hope everything continues to play out the way it should!

chipper

He truly is a awesome  God, everyone of us should count the blessings we recieve  daily.

redarrow

Jesus is the rock of my salvation. :cross2: :cross2: :cross2: