OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The National Championship

Started by TrackeySauresRex, April 08, 2013, 09:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackeySauresRex

Lets get ready to Rummmble!  :blob10: Good luck to Michigan and Louisville tonight. May the better team win.
Enjoy the game everyone.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

turkey_slayer

I'm going to miss the first half but I predict Louisville to win. I was pulling for wichita st and I thought they for sure had Louisville beat but they couldn't handle the full court pressure at the end

redarrow

MEEEEEECHEEEEEEEEEEEEGANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

tomstopper

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: turkey_slayer on April 08, 2013, 09:24:26 PM
I'm going to miss the first half but I predict Louisville to win. I was pulling for wichita st and I thought they for sure had Louisville beat but they couldn't handle the full court pressure at the end

T_S I'm sorry bud, You may have just missed the best half of basketball ever! WoW! what a game so far.

turkey_slayer

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on April 08, 2013, 10:23:09 PM
Quote from: turkey_slayer on April 08, 2013, 09:24:26 PM

T_S I'm sorry bud, You may have just missed the best half of basketball ever! WoW! what a game so far.

Lol I've been watching the score online. Will be home in 15 minutes! I see hancock is having another great game

TrackeySauresRex

Congrats to Louisville great game.

kamski1151

No loser in this game. That first half was amazing. My Wolverines didn't get it done but they don't need to hang their heads, they did Michigan proud. Maze n blue forever!!

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

BamaProud

What are yall talking about Alabama Won the National Championship.
Save the Little ones for the Little Ones.