turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Funny turkey story

Started by Jourdan_D, March 07, 2011, 05:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jourdan_D

So i went to work today and as soon as i get there my buddy comes by to see me and tells me to come with him.  we walk over to his bulding and go to the double glass exit door.  The door has blood from the bottem to about 3 feet high and it smeared.  So puzzled i ask him what happened.  over the weekend a guy saw a turkey walking past the door, then stop and puff up.  the turkey then walked up to it's reflection and proceeded to kicks its own butt for about 15 mins........  would have loved to have seen it first hand and got some video of it.  Wonder what the turkey was thinking as he walked off...... "man that was one tough bird" or "he may have hurt me a bit but i got him worse..." lol 

2 more weeks!!! I can't wait... :z-guntootsmiley:

turkeybow

"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

new2turkey

Quote from: turkeybow on March 07, 2011, 07:24:36 PM
:TooFunny:  At least he won

yeah he did! you should see the other guy...  :TooFunny:

turkey slayer

BOFF

Quote from: turkeybow on March 07, 2011, 07:24:36 PM
:TooFunny:  At least he won

No, he lost.  :goofball:

That would have been neat to see.

God Bless,
David B.

TANK

You better hope OSHA doesn't find out about this!  :lol: :you_rock:

mossy835

I think his wife saw him and told him to get his tail feathers home!

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

handcannon

I can believe it. I once saw a guy drunk on Jack Daniels talk to the guy in the mirror for about 20 minutes before he passed out. Let me take that back.......he was arguing with the guy in the mirror.

busta biggun