OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

#3 and #4 tagged out Tennssee

Started by catman529, April 07, 2013, 12:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TN Beard Buster

Way to go Catman! I've got a buddy that has killed 3 as of yesterday. I finally connected myself this morning on the first gobbler I've seen this season.

boomer

tomstopper

Awesome. Congrats on some good looking birds & a great season.....

DirtNap647

barry

ncturkey

Congrat's a great season. Love your homemade calls. Cool idea on the cane tube caller.

Roostem33

Great job on your quick season!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

BrowningGuy88

Way to lay them down!!!

I can't imagine it would take you long on private land the way you get it done on public!!!

Congratulations on some awesome birds and a great season!

WNM

That's strong. Could have been done sooner if you hadn't done all that missing  :toothy12:

trkycaller

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

redleg06

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

turkeywhisperer935

Good deal on what has been a tough year so far, start guiding now.

Gobblehead30

Congrats!  I hunt the same WMA's  you mentioned previously and I think I passed you the other day as you were getting on one of the lakes.  I was able to finally connect with one that day. It took me a few days to figure out where I could get away from the crowd.  Some guys walked into my setup Saturday and someone shot a bird across from me in the woods the same day.. Its been a few years since I hunted that place but I am glad I went back. I have been messing with a henned up bird on the other larger WMA thats been giving me fits.   I am about to let him be because its a little thick in there especially with the green up taking place.