turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Garret and Joe hunt(video update)

Started by TRKYHTR, April 06, 2013, 09:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKYHTR

Went huntin this morning with a friend I met 12 years ago in SC, Garrett Winslow. Back then he was only 15 years old. We kept in touch and when he went into the Coast guard he was stationed in CA. We turkey hunted a few years ago and today I made the 1:45 hour drive so we could do it again. To say it was well worth it is an understatement. I called this gobbler away from 3 hens in the middle of a field from 200 yards all the way to 25. When I putted he stuck his head up and Garret took care of the rest. And it was all caught on video. Can't wait to download it and watch it on the TV. Thanks for a great hunt Garrett. 1 3/8" spurs, 9 3/4" beard, 20.1 lbs.

And the Catdaddy fist pump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S17Hj8gj-ks
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

alloutdoors

That's a heck of a bird! You're leaving dead turkeys in your wake every where you go Joe.  :icon_thumright:

tomstopper

Nice looking bird. Congrats to the both of you.....

boomer

Gold Spur

Congrats to the both of you on a awesome bird... :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

njdevilsb

That's a great bird.  Nice pics.

AUDoubleBeard

Congrats guys, that's a stud!

Flydown

Awesome awesome awesome!!  Congratulations to you both buddy!  I'm thinking you need to change your forum name to Turkey Serial Killer!  You gottum dead from the east coast to the west coast! GOOD!  KILLUM ALL!

chatterbox

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Rio Fan

Great pictures and a beautiful bird.  Congrats to both of you!  :icon_thumright:

captin_hook

Way to go Joe. Congrats to you both. I hope one day to have a season like you. You're doing some serious turkey slaughtering. Awesome!

DirtNap647

BOFF

Joe,

Great bird, friendship, and memories!!  :icon_thumright:

Many congrats.

God Bless,
Davdi B.