OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Smoked a brute in MS!!

Started by HoggleGobble, April 05, 2013, 05:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DUCKDIGGLER

Good Lordy that's a PIG! Congrats!

renegade19

Shakey Jake

Gooserbat

All you guys are out killing turkeys and I'm stuck at work making money for my wife to go spend. 

Oh well from next weekend on she's just going to be broke.

BTW Congrats on a super Bird!!!
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

mattbrooks

BrowningGuy88

Amazing stud!!! I would definitely have a taxi bill too!

Oh and nice gun by the way...

mikejd

Congrats on that beast. Great pics also. I like the old log pic.

WVhuntEER

Awesome, awesome bird!  congrats!!!!

busta biggun

Man, I don't know what it is about where you hunt, but I have NEVER seen anybody shoot as many multiple-bearded turkeys as you do. Great spurs, great bird!!!! Way to go!

trkycaller

HoggleGobble

Quote from: land cruiser on April 05, 2013, 10:44:03 PM
Very nice! What sort of shooting sticks are you using?

That's the H.S. V-Pod

Improvinghunter101

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

surehuntsalot

Quote from: RussM311 on April 05, 2013, 10:52:43 PM
Nice Bird!!  Yes things are picking up in MS... if the weather would get steady and stay that way. I found that they were actually gobbling better in the afternoons than in the cool mornings. I picked up a nice bird at 345 pm last week, and he had been sounding off for over an hour. Gotta love MS turkeys!!

don't know about the part of the state you are in,but it's not picking up in my part of the state
saw one group this past weekend still grouped together
it's not the harvest,it's the chase