Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

MAGAZINES FOR THE TROOPS! You can help too!

Started by Huntress, April 05, 2013, 01:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huntress

:z-winnersmiley:  I found this GREAT, non-profit, Christian based organization that sends boxes of magazines to the troops --and this month they will be getting a very nice care package of the April 2013 issue of Crossbow Magazine thanks to our Editor in Chief's amazing generousity!   

But you can do something too...  any of us can pass along our hunting, fishing, gun, NRA, NWTF magazines to the following address and they'll be sent off to reach one or more of the 171 Units they currently ship magazines too!  Don't want to give up your back issues of your favorite magazines, no problem.  You can also donate $12.35 to ship a box to a unit serving far from home.   

Some subjects they  can always use more of include, but are certainly not limited to: men's fitness/muscle, 4-wheeling, motorcross, motorcycles, cars, trucks, diesel, fishing, guns, extreme sports - just to name a few.   Want more information, check out this website:  http://magazinesfortroops.com/donations.html

They will soon have a Facebook page up and running (for those of you who are on Facebook) and on it will be pictures of the soldiers with their magazines!

God Bless Our Troops!    :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

redarrow

That is cool . I will (with your permission) copy your post and hand it out on Monday evening at my church board meeting and on Tuesday morning at my men's group breakfast.