OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Great year with broken leg

Started by EASY, April 04, 2013, 11:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EASY

I thought my season was going to be awful because I got ran over by a truck on march the 5th. Reality is this may be my best season yet. Less than a week into the season and I have three great birds. The first one opening morning.

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

EASY

Second one on Easter evening.

EASY

tomstopper

Awesome. Maybe that broken leg is a good luck charm. If so, you might want to break it every year.... :toothy12: Seriously though I am glad your OK & congrats on some good looking birds & a dang good start to your season.....

Publicland

kansas hooks

Awesome!  What a great season you are having.

redarrow

Quote from: tomstopper on April 04, 2013, 11:32:12 AM
Awesome. Maybe that broken leg is a good luck charm. If so, you might want to break it every year.... :toothy12: Seriously though I am glad your OK & congrats on some good looking birds & a dang good start to your season.....

I think I'm gonna go jump in front of a truck. ;D Congrats on the awesome season :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

headbanger

Congrats on a great season...limp and gun ;D or sit and call? Either way well done!

mtsrunner

Way to stay persistent!  About 5 years ago, I broke my ankle the day before turkey season opened. I had three surgeries and missed the whole season.

spur collector

Congrats on a fine start to the season and rolling some heads.

DirtNap647