OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Jasons Turkey

Started by TRKYHTR, April 04, 2013, 01:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKYHTR

Took my soon to be Son in Law turkey hunting this morning. He killed a turkey this fall but this was his first spring turkey. We got to the spot early but then I realized I had forgot the shotgun. I was the camera man and Jason was going to borrow my gun. Well I had to turn around and go back home and got back just in time. The turkeys were still in the trees but we couldn't get to where we needed to be. The original gobbler went away with a hen but we had a Jake come in from a different direction and Jason took care of business. Video at the bottom.

TRKYHTR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz8K5oH0u84
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

DirtNap647

Dan Mallia

870FaceLift

Love it.  That jake ran right in.  Looks like a lot of fun.

:icon_thumright:
Pass it on...

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Gooserbat

After my daughter turns 40, and I allow here to start dating I hope she can find a guy like that.

Oh yeah Congrats Jason on your first of many.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

tomstopper

Nice video and first spring bird. Congrats to your soon to be son-in-law. Looks like he is on his way to being a good one.....

Muzzy61

Good job.  Your daughter may end up regretting it, if he gets the fever like most of us.....

I interduced my soon to be son in law to turkey hunting this year, and he's hooked. My daugther was tickeled to death that we were spending time togeather. But now she has seen the future....... :laugh:
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Wrangler95

:z-guntootsmiley:

Very nice going , congrats!!
Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

barry

Prime example of where a jake is a trophy!
Way to go!

kansas hooks

catdaddy

Flydown

captin_hook

Congrats. Great video Joe.