turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NM Goulds Hunt Drawing

Started by GobbleNut, March 07, 2011, 10:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobbleNut

Hey, everybody,....First I want to thank each of you that purchased chances in the NM Goulds hunt drawing for your support for a good cause.  The drawing raised about $5,200 to be used for Goulds management projects in New Mexico.  With matching funds thrown in, we will be able to do some real good for this subspecies here.  Our Goulds population is gradually increasing and expanding, and hopefully, one of these years we will have more hunting opportunity for Goulds in the U.S.

I am really disappointed to report that no one from the forum (that I know of) won the hunt.  An individual from PA was the winner.  OG members had a good number of tickets in the drawing, but it just didn't happen again this year. 

We will most likely be holding this drawing every year, and I will continue to make the members here aware of it.  One of these days somebody on here will win......

Anyway, thanks again for the support from the great folks on here!

Jim

anthonyjhallen

I hope whoever won has a good hunt.  You gonna go and guide?

GobbleNut

Quote from: anthonyjhallen on March 07, 2011, 01:52:12 PM
I hope whoever won has a good hunt.  You gonna go and guide?

Depends on when the hunter(s) come out.  I would like to go and film, but will have to see if I'll be available when they come.  Lot's of Goulds gobblers in the hunt area this year, so it should be a good hunt for the winner.

Austy

Whn the time comes around for next years drawing put me on your mailing list, I am in for a possible chance of winning one of these hunts.  Can't win if you don't play!!

socalturkeyman

A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

anthonyjhallen

I didnt play this year but thought for sure I had it last.  Sooner or later one of us is gonna win it. 

vicksburg

I played the last 2 years... Thought i had it both years!!  That's what i get for thinking!
]

timbrhuntr

Quote from: vicksburg on March 08, 2011, 11:20:42 AM
I played the last 2 years... Thought i had it both years!!  That's what i get for thinking!

Ya! That!