Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite all around spring turkey camo pattern?

Started by BlakeJ, April 01, 2013, 02:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeywhisperer935

Mossy Oak Obssession is my favorite now Breakup is good too, Shadowleaf was my alltime favorite but they don't make it anymore.

Tbird

Obession looks great in the spring woods. But my all time favorite is defiantly shadowleaf. Was at a local sporting goods store the other day and found a brand new shadowleaf button up hanging there. I couldn't believe it. Lol. Don't know where it came from but I'm glad I was the lucky one to find it!!!

lpscheidt

ElkTurkMan

jaybird

Hunting before green-up, I use Mossy Oak Breakup and after I use Mossy Oak Obsession.

dcar_roll

Hunting- Not just a job,but an adventure !

turkey buster

I got alot of camo and I try to match it..lol! If its clean and depending on the temp outside is what I throw on ;)

weave

trackerbucky

I love golf.  It keeps a lot of people out of the turkey woods.

alclark2

I was just wearing my APHD gear but this year I started to buy Obsession. I got a vest and pants so far.. I mix and match usually. It drives some of my OCD friends crazy. Camo is way too hyped up.
Hoosier Hunt n Fish

turkey buster

Quote from: alclark2 on April 19, 2013, 09:11:50 PM
I was just wearing my APHD gear but this year I started to buy Obsession. I got a vest and pants so far.. I mix and match usually. It drives some of my OCD friends crazy. Camo is way too hyped up.

+1 for the mixing and matching

coyotetrpr

Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

eddie234

Realtree apg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

Odessa

I don't believe I own two pieces of camo hunting clothes/gear that match.  I have some old LW BDU uniform pants, one pair of Multi-Cam uniform pants, and several long sleeve camo t-shirts I have had for several years (Forest Floor, Infinity, and a commercial BDU copy).  That makes up my turkey hunting gear (this stuff get used for fall whitetail to when it is still too hot to wear heavier clothing).
"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

dirtnap

I always wear a camo jacket of some sorts, but I have killed a pile of them wearing just dark pants that are not camouflaged.  If I can, I like to get in a spot where as soon as he can see my position, I can kill him.