Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite all around spring turkey camo pattern?

Started by BlakeJ, April 01, 2013, 02:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

hookedspur

Quote from: redarrow on April 01, 2013, 02:47:05 PM
To tell the truth ,I have no idea from day to day what I'm wearing unless I look at the label. I grab whatever is clean and hit the woods.Mix and match.

This    If it doesnt stink and looks clean I put it on.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

tomstopper

Quote from: redarrow on April 01, 2013, 02:47:05 PM
To tell the truth ,I have no idea from day to day what I'm wearing unless I look at the label. I grab whatever is clean and hit the woods.Mix and match.
x2 But most of mine are starting to fade. I was looking at the mossy oak obsession. Looks like it would work great here in NY.

DirtNap647

ive always liked mossy oak break up for about everything

tomtamer25

redleg06

Really more concerned with comfort and price (if it's light weight material so I dont get too hot and on a clearance rack, I'll buy it) BUT my favorite is probably natural gear ll  camo.

I think just about any camo will work if you sit still.

teke

Obsession, seclusion 3d, duck blind, depends on how quick it greens up

AndyH

eddie234

Realtree apg

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

catman529

Whatever Walmart has on sale! Lol

This year I bought some cheap ivy and grape leaf bundles from the floral section at Walmart. Put some leaves on my camera tripod and on my mesh face mask. The birds haven't picked me out yet.... Called in 3 and shot 2 so far

SpurIA

REBELYELL

nativeks

I wear Natural gear. Works on everything from waterfowl in the fall to ducks in the spring.

natman

I still use Realtree Xtra Brown above the waist. It's a good match for sitting against an oak tree. I hunt in CA and during spring turkey season the woods' floor is a riot of every shade of green. I wear pants with a Realtree Max1 pattern because it had the most green of the patterns this particular style came in. If I had my pick I'd probably take Mossy Oak Obsession.