Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite all around spring turkey camo pattern?

Started by BlakeJ, April 01, 2013, 02:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlakeJ

I hunt spring gobblers mostly in the Texas hill country but would like to know what y'all's opinions are for a camo pattern that you ban take most places in the nation to hunt turkeys in the spring?

Deputy 14

I prefer mossy oak obsession. Works great where I am. Most everything is green by the time season comes in here.

redarrow

To tell the truth ,I have no idea from day to day what I'm wearing unless I look at the label. I grab whatever is clean and hit the woods.Mix and match.

Gooserbat

Anything with a moderate amount of green from Muticam, Obsesion, SCII, Predator Deception Green, APG...
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

BrowningGuy88

I am favorable to BottomLand here in South Alabama. I also like many others though (MO Obsession, Infinity, APG, ATACS, Nat Gear, etc...)

I only own BottomLand, but that is because that is what the wife bought me.

PALongspur

I like Bottomland currently. My old favorite was Shadow Leaf from Mossy Oak.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

captin_hook

I'll wear anything, but I really like AP and obsession.

boomer

MO Obsession but would like to buy some bottomland when the funds allow it.

remmy1187

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

spur collector

I wear bottomland, shadowleaf, and obsession

gotcha

Anything that breaks up my outline,none of it works if you aint sitting still though.Tom Gaskins Sr. killed many a wiley Osceola in dungarees and a work shirt,barefooted.

30_06