OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Osceola Down

Started by Old Gobbler, March 07, 2011, 08:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSAW

jyoung

Way to kick off the season!  I wonder if that is a true Osceola?  His wing bars are thinker with more white showing, more like an Eastern.  Great bird! 
Jonathan Young

redarrow

Congrats Shannon. You can keep the bird,but could you send me some of that Fla. sunshine.

alloutdoors

Way to go, nice bird.  The DSD looks incredible.  Mine was put on a truck last Friday, can't wait to get it.

CASH

Awesome. Congrats Shannon!
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Rio Fan

Congratulations!  That is a great picture and that decoy looks incredible.  :icon_thumright:

chcltlabz

That's great.  I'm very jelous for sure!
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

vicksburg

Congrats!  That spur stickin up looks longer than an inch!  Optical illusion i guess...
]

Flydown

Congrats dude! Great looking bird!  :fud: :newmascot:  :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

PANYHunter

Congrats. Nice bird.  That strutter looks great.

GOLD HUNTER

Congratulations!! IT LOOKS LIKE SNOW  :you_rock:

Brian

Turkeyfan

wAY TO GET THE BALL ROLLING

Gobble!

thats awesome congrats

wheres my DSD strutter  :'(

renegade19