OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hooks ceramic or Lonnie sneed hot hen slate

Started by Onpoint, March 31, 2013, 06:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onpoint

I've got a good custom glass and a custom aluminum pot, but my slate and ceramic are Walmart specials. Don't get me wrong they've killed their share of birds, but, them custom calls are so nice. Until a couple years ago all I packed was a pocket full of mouth calls and and my trusty ceramic and slate. Since i got these customs i have my ole stand by's to my wife and I'm needin to fill a void here. Ceramic and slate are what I've mostly used, soooo... I'm sure I'm gonna end up gettin both at some point but kinda strapped for cash at the moment so the 64 thousand dollar question is which would you get first.

Thankz

captin_hook

I don't have a hooks, but I do love my hot hen slate. Plus mr Sneed is a heck of a nice guy. Give him a call. He'll run calls over the phone for ya and tell you some stories as well.

REBELYELL

heathwesley

Both Lonnie and Scott are great Americans and amazing call makers.  I have spent time speaking to both of them aboutcalls and own calls from both gentleman.  You can go wrong here. 

darron

My hot hen order is in and can't wait to get it. From what I have heard over the phone the call sounds great! Wish I had more time to talk with Lonnie. Seems like a great guy.