Main Menu

Late afternoon Public Land Success

Started by ElkTurkMan, March 31, 2013, 09:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JVA54

captin_hook

Rio Fan

BrowningGuy88

That's great! Hate to hear about the other hunters - we instated a no ATV's during turkey season rule on all of our leases. It really helped us out and actually drew all the hunters together. The guys who kinda ran the roads looking for strutters in fields started meeting up with the rest of us and tagging along. Now we all hunt together when there are a few of us down there so we aren't competing as much.

It has really made our leases more enjoyable. It is the same 8 of us for all the leases so we generally will hunt in 4 pairs if we all show or 3 trios if just 6 of us, etc...

Ruger M77

I eat therefore I hunt

DirtNap647

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

mnturkey

SEMPER FI

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: Rokhal07 on March 31, 2013, 04:46:37 PM
Good job man. Glad to see u get that one. Single season slam?? Just need rio and merriams now. Good luck rest of season-rocky
I tell ya what Rocky it is awful tempting to head out west and try for my single season slam.  We'll have to see.  Good Luck to you the rest of the way and keep me posted.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase