turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Outstanding member

Started by mommicked, March 30, 2013, 04:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mommicked

My hat's off to remmy1187 ( Brian ) a very nice fellow outdoorsman and turkeyhunter I've met through this great forum. I posted a week or so about trying to find a Rem. sureshot stock and he sold me one that is now on my 1187spt for a great price and even shipped it priority mail and on the day after I mailed him a check for the stock so my dad could practice a little sooner before our opening day on April 13. My 74 yo dad has gotten back into hunting after a 30+ yr. hiatus. He has enjoyed deer hunting success the last 3 years w a rifle and this past season w a crossbow also. He will be Turkey hunting for the first time ever this year w my 1187 made better IMO by the addition of this new stock . I imagine most every member on this forum is a fine, upstanding hunter/person and look foreward to participating more often here and sharing my love of the outdoors and hunting with you all while I learn more about these wily birds and how to be more successful in my hunts. Thanks again Brian you are my friend even though we've never met in person and I hope I can do you a favor sometime too. Randy
Learning something new, on every hunt.

runngun

They is some great fellars on here!!!   
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

RutnNStrutn

Definitely some good guys here on OG!!

mommicked

RutnNStrtn, did you tell tell the guys on " The hunt for Bigfoot " tv show that you found him ?   ;D
Learning something new, on every hunt.