OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Below the Mason Dixon line

Started by willy8457, March 30, 2013, 07:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willy8457

A Tennessee State Trooper pulled a pickup  over on 1-65, The trooper got out of his car and walked up to the driver's window. When the driver rolled down his window the trooper asked  " Got any ID ?and the drver looked at him and said  Bout  Whut

A Retired Gentleman from Florida was just leaving A Chevy dealership with a brand new shiny Corvette, as he drove down the street he kept pushing down on the gas pedal going faster and faster. When he got on I-95 he looked down and was going 100 mph,when he looked in his rearview mirror and seen a State Trooper with all his lights flashing he pulled over to the side of the road. The State Trooper walked up and said listen It's Friday and it's the end of my shift, if you can give me an excuse I've never heard before I'll let you go, the gentleman thought about it and said , Three year's ago my wife ran off with a State Trooper, and I thought you were bringing her back. As the Trooper walked back to his car he said   Have a good day sir.

tomstopper

AUDoubleBeard

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

JLeòdhas

Jason Leòdhas

CallDr

www.wildtalker.com

spur collector