OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

AL Turkey Hunt

Started by TRKYHTR, March 29, 2013, 05:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redleg06

RutnNStrutn

Sounds like a great time!! Glad you did well!! :icon_thumright:

Rio Fan

Sounds like a fun trip.  Congrats to you and your son.  I hope you have a great season in California.

Dan Mallia

Great pics, congrats!!!

REBELYELL

El Pavo Grande

Congrats on a great trip and good memories made!!!

CASH

Congrats to you and Joey on the successful hunts. Sorry I missed you guys while you were here.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

chatterbox

That is awsome!
Congrats to you guys on a great hunt.
You will be hard pressed to find 2 finer guys than Chris and Ronnie. I'm glad they count me as a friend.

vaturkey

Vaturkey

LONGBEARD22

BOFF

Great hunt Joe!!

Congrats to you and Joey!!

Chris and Ronnie are some great guys.

God Bless,
David B.

HARDCORE

Joe, you and Joey have an open invitation to hunt with us anytime you guys feel like traveling south. I had a blast hunting with you, we were covered up with longbeards from the get go and for the most part, other than my snoring episode, our time spent afield was action packed. 

I have to admit that the pressure was on us after your success in Georgia, Dave set the bar pretty high but entertaining two killers like you and Joey made our job a whole lot easier.

I've started working on the video and should have it available to view by the end of the week, until then, here's a few action pics.

HC

[/quote]

BOFF

AWESOME PHOTOS!!

Look forward to the video!!!

God Bless,
David B.

redleg06

TRKYHTR

Owe that one picture hurts. Lol We had a great time and you and Chris are A #1 guys and hunters. No pressure on you guys. Turkey huntin is turkey huntin. Me and you were covered up with turkeys. I think Joey was snake bit for a couple of days because as soon as Chris got away from him he called a gobbler right up. Lol It was fun fun fun and we were happy happy happy.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck