OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cabelas Rocks!!!

Started by Gooserbat, March 29, 2013, 12:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Okay last year I bought a new vest and I never did like it, so I sold it a week or so back on the classifieds.  While I was waiting on the money I stopped by Cabelas last Saturday, I work 10 minutes from their Rogers Ark store.  I tried on several vest and settled on the Tactical Tater II.  The best thing was it was on sale for 25% off, so I thought I'll wait till I get my paypal transferred and then I'll stop and pick one up.  Long story short, I stopped by last night and the sale had expired,  No big deal, I used to being a dollar short and a day late so I got my vest and a new Claw sling and headed for the check out.  While I was paying for it, I mentioned to the cashier that I should have bought the vest last Saturday because they were 25% off.  He stopped the transaction made a few clicks on his computer and said "Your right they were."  He then adjusted the price, while I protested and told him he didn't have to do that.  Then after I told him "he didn't have to do that"  for like the third time, he told me that "Customer service is what separated Cabelas form the others."

All I want to say is yes indeed it dose.  Cabeals Rocks! :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Improvinghunter101

Awesome!  Can't beat customer service.  Unfortunately a few companies have forgotten about that

mikejd

Quote from: Improvinghunter101 on March 29, 2013, 01:46:15 PM
Awesome!  Can't beat customer service.  Unfortunately a few companies have forgotten about that

To many have forgotten. Glad to see cabelas has not. But I will say I have always been trested good by them as well.

WildSpur

Good deal.  You will really like the vest too!

Cluck more, yelp less

TauntoHawk

its a good vest, works well for me and holds up well
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

AUDoubleBeard

Awsome, I love having a Cabelas 15 minutes away!

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

remmy1187

I love Cabelas, especially the bargain cave.   I spend lots and lots of money there!

eddie234

I live only a few minutes away from the Wheeling WV store. Every holiday I get me some cabelas gift cards. I to spend lots of money there. Also FYI you can become a club member without getting their credit card. It's just a simple rewards card.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

kevin2

87% of my disposable income goes directly to Cabelas, year in, year out!
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

runngun

I prefer Cabelas over the other big box store. At Cabelas, if you ask the "door greeter" where something is, they will actually walk you to the item. At the other big box, I have got, "Oh I don't work in that department". This happened to me three times in one trip, so then I drove another hour to Cabelas!!!
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

DirtNap647

busta biggun

Uncle Tom

I'm from N.C. and keep hoping we will get a Cabelas down here. A couple years back a deal fell thru for a store in central part of state, so don't know if will ever come true. We are getting a Bass Pro in area soon.

Gooserbat

Quote from: Uncle Tom on March 30, 2013, 08:12:05 AM
I'm from N.C. and keep hoping we will get a Cabelas down here. A couple years back a deal fell thru for a store in central part of state, so don't know if will ever come true. We are getting a Bass Pro in area soon.

The difference between Bass Pro and Cabelas is like that between Cadillac and a Volkswagen.  Hope you guys get your Cabelas.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.