turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

anyone ever see one of these?

Started by pappy, March 28, 2013, 09:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Since it isn't a shot gun, I figured i could post a pic here, it is made by Browning what I am told....any one know for sure? pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Hevi-5

Never actually put my hands on one, but I believe it is a Browning Buckmark Carbine.  I think it is a variation of their Buckmark 22 pistol.

Billy

boomer

Quote from: Hevi-5 on March 28, 2013, 11:07:11 PM
Never actually put my hands on one, but I believe it is a Browning Buckmark Carbine.  I think it is a variation of their Buckmark 22 pistol.

Billy

Yep that's what it is. Always wanted one.

tomstopper

pappy

what is the gun worth, the fella is asking 400.00
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Gold Spur

That is a cool looking Browning! I've never seen one like it.
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

reflexl

Yep shot one quite a bit. New it was nearly 600.00. Depending on condition 400.00 is too far off. 300.00 sounds better. reflexl

jamo

Went to a NWTF dinner last Sat. they raffled one off. said it won gun of the year award.very neat!

ILIKEHEVI-13

I have held one of them in my hand.  Local gun shop had one years ago for $569 I believe.  In great shape used, I would say around $375 to $400 would be about right the way gun prices are now.  If it is almost mint and I really wanted one, I could see going to $425 or so even.  $450 wouldn't be unheard of it it's in super almost perfect condition.   

ElkTurkMan

Wow that is very cool.  I ahve enver seen one of those.  I have a rugular  buck mark pistol and it's alot of fun to shoot.

mommicked

Great squirrel snipergun, easy to carry and stalk treerats foraging on the ground. I've shot a few buckmark pistols and all were very accurate and functioned fine.
Learning something new, on every hunt.