turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Now I've heard it all!!!

Started by barry, March 27, 2013, 11:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

There's a new camo fabric out now that...get this...covers your "electro-magnetic field"
Yep, it prevents turkeys from picking up on your body's electro-magnetic impulses thus making you virtually invisible to them!

http://www.hecsllc.com/home.html

Duke0002

Wonder if a hunter could wrap himself in tinfoil instead?

kevin2

Is is true? I don't know.

I know this, I'm smart enough to realize that it is certainly possible, very possible. If it is possible, then will their new camo gear help in stopping the Turkeys, OR any other critter that might have the same senses, from seeing you with this electro magnectic thingy? I'm not sure about that either.

I know this, when I enter room OR situation where some very powerful emotions are being emitted by other human beings TOWARDS me or towards others, I can sense those emotions immediately. Even when I'm completely unaware of anything going on prior to entering said situation, it is like a wall you hit. Most humans will likely attest to having similar senses OR having been able to "feel" the emotion WHEN not being able to see it OR hear it OR witness said emotion.

My point, I find it amazing that we aren't more open to believing that such things exist with ourselves and/or with other creatures on planet earth.

Will I buy some of there gear? NO! I just bought a entire new camo outfit at Cabelas to help hide myself from Turkeys & I can assure you that it wouldn't stop anything BUT maybe some Mosquitoes from getting to me.
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

tomstopper

Quote from: Duke0002 on March 27, 2013, 11:22:26 AM
Wonder if a hunter could wrap himself in tinfoil instead?
Make sure its camo.... Seriously. What a gimmick. I wonder if all the birds that were killed by us all in the past were just electromagnetically blind and that's why they got shot. Come on. What a joke.....

lightsoutcalls

Quote from: kevin2 on March 27, 2013, 12:39:56 PM

I know this, when I enter room OR situation where some very powerful emotions are being emitted by other human beings TOWARDS me or towards others, I can sense those emotions immediately. Even when I'm completely unaware of anything going on prior to entering said situation, it is like a wall you hit. Most humans will likely attest to having similar senses OR having been able to "feel" the emotion WHEN not being able to see it OR hear it OR witness said emotion.

My point, I find it amazing that we aren't more open to believing that such things exist with ourselves and/or with other creatures on planet earth.

Have you given any thought to the fact that as a human, YOU can experience those same emotions, and likely have some insight as to the situations or factors surrounding the emotions those persons might be experiencing?  I don't think turkeys have those capabilities.  I seriously doubt that because I am wearing a certain brand of camo with overpriced "technology" that a bird has any more or any less idea that if he takes one more step that I'm going to send hundreds of little tungsten pellets on a direct path to his brain.  Turkeys are wary birds.  They key in on movement and sounds that are out of the ordinary and that could pose a threat to them.  I'd be willing to put my mix and match camo up against this stuff in a "scientific study" on a ranch of their choice.   ;D
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

spaightlabs

Quote from: kevin2 on March 27, 2013, 12:39:56 PM
Is is true? I don't know.

I know this, I'm smart enough to realize that it is certainly possible, very possible. If it is possible, then will their new camo gear help in stopping the Turkeys, OR any other critter that might have the same senses, from seeing you with this electro magnectic thingy? I'm not sure about that either.

Will I buy some of there gear? NO! I just bought a entire new camo outfit at Cabelas to help hide myself from Turkeys & I can assure you that it wouldn't stop anything BUT maybe some Mosquitoes from getting to me.

You bought a balance bracelet, didn't you?

chatterbox

Anybody know where I can get some green tinfoil?

mommicked

I knew it!! it could'nt have been my fault everytime I got schooled by an OLD GOBBLER  :funnyturkey:  Now they can finally sneak up on or find Bigfoot !!  :TooFunny:
Learning something new, on every hunt.

Old Gobbler

I tell you this ......I believe in being able to see into the future , like Nostradamus .....or Dionne Warwick  :wave:

and my future is telling me...... I wont be buying any of that cr@p  , its in the future I can see it !!  :fire: where do these people dream up this stuff ?

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

BowBendr

mikejd

I know that I have had birds 3 feet from me and had no idea I was there. And any bird worth shooting already has a head full of lead long before he's close enough to feel my magnetic pull.

firstflight111

Theres a sucker born every minute .to the new guy starting out.
CUPPED AND COMMITTED

Fullfan

WOW I am shocked, I wonder how I manage to kill some 200 gobblers without this.
Guess just dumb luck.

What will they come up with next..
Don't gobble at me...

frank1969

Hognutz

P.T Barnum hit the nail on the head!!

There is a sucker born every minute!!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.