turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Who remembers the Old Gobbler Contest Dynasty

Started by HoggleGobble, March 26, 2013, 09:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoggleGobble

I'm talking about the Gobble Kings!!! Not Alabama, even though a comparison could be made!!! I still have love for my Crusaders this year, but who remembers the repeats the GK had? We had some turkey killing fools on our team (and it was all random!). Most people on here probably don't remember that! Just showing pictures to some guys at work my turkey mounts, and it brought back some Old Gobbler Contest Dynasty memories (and some heated arguments)!

Hevi-5

Yeah man! It's about time to bring out my 'Defending the Throne' hat that I believe BlueRibbon had made for us.  I remember you killed some monster birds, double beards, etc. I'll have to show my hat to some west Tx Rios next week.  How's your Alabama season been so far?

earlybird

Yea those were a couple of good years,I kinda drifted away from the contests after those repeated wins,that havn't been done since i believe.Maybe someday we can all team up again and see if we can rise to the top again. :gobble: :gobble:

anthonyjhallen

I still have my gobble kings hat!!!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

n2deer

I remember also. Like it was so long ago. :TooFunny:

Maybe one day those old timers will rise to the top again. You guys need some more shirts or hats I know a guy.

paintbrush

I remember those days well. 2 years of back to back championships until we were forcefully broken up!  Jealousy from the other teams at that time got us broken up.  Still have my hats!

Old Gobbler

you guys should put together a team for 2014

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

busta biggun

How could I forget that team?!! I still have my hat as well. If you all want to get a team together next year,...I'm in! Hope you all have an awesome season. I miss ya all!

n2deer

Seriously though, you was made or asked to separate? Wow

busta biggun