turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

This will be the first year

Started by reflexl, March 26, 2013, 05:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

That the turkeys will be wearing toboggins and mittins! Been spitting snow most of the day. I am taking off Monday and Tuesday to turkey hunt or build a snow man. Haven't decided yet. reflexl

FL-Boss

I hear you ... so much for global warning ... been the coldest March I can ever remember here in Florida.. calling for freeze tonight. From the way it sounds the rest of country has been real cold as well..   :fire:

wvcurlytop

They'll start calling it global climate change now.. :toothy9:

ElkTurkMan

Been the coldest spring we ahve had in GA ina awhile.  Ten days ago when i hunted Central Florida there was frost on the ground.  Unreal!

MAKEemQUIVER

Here in Ky its been the worst March I can remember, cold and windy nearly everyday. Still seeing some gobblers flocked up together and the ones that are strutting have atleast 15 hens with em. Seen one flock this week that had to have close to fifty birds in it still.
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

Gobblehead30

Worst March ever x2!!!   I haven't been fishing yet that wasn't in adverse conditions.

Its hard to get as fired up when they are this flocked up.  I have seen zero strutting activity in TN..

reflexl

Mud puddles had a 1/2" ice on them this morning. Supposed to warm up to 48 for Saturday morning then a high of 60. reflexl

DirtNap647