OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat Classic Hen Give Away We got a winner!!!

Started by Gooserbat, March 26, 2013, 12:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rokhal07

Brought back my mossy oak shadow leaf vest thats been in the closet for grand slam tour this year

renegade19

I hate turkeys

My original Bottomland camo well over 21 years old and still going.
"There is no such thing as to much gun"
Elmier Keith

cuppednlocked

Classic gear is my mouth call case.  It's the only thing that I've had with me since I started turkey hunting.

firstflight111

an old turkey tube call and a hen decoy , my boys got me 9 years ago for fathers dad always have it never use it .
CUPPED AND COMMITTED

MG150

An old camo Ranger boats hat that I've had for a long time.I was wearing it when my son called in my first turkey.He took my hat,drew a turkey foot and put the date on the bill.I always wear that hat for good luck and memories of that hunt.

lumberjack

I have two; a leather turkey tote my dad made me years ago, and some toilet paper!!! Its not the same toilet paper I startd with, but its like an American Express......I don't leave home without it!!!!!!!

wvcurlytop

Quote from: lumberjack on March 26, 2013, 08:23:40 PM
I have two; a leather turkey tote my dad made me years ago, and some toilet paper!!! Its not the same toilet paper I startd with, but its like an American Express......I don't leave home without it!!!!!!!

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: You must be related to my dad!!  He'll have to go everytime he goes hunting..  Hah, too funny.. 

Mossberg835

pogo

my bug tamer jacket has been with me since 1994 on many Turkey Hunting adventures here in Florida

Tom Dooley

zeus26

My trusty old brown Quaker Boy diaphragm call case with the "Boss Gobbler" logo on the lid.  I've had it for 22 years and still going strong.
(But don't worry, there's still room for a Classic Hen in there!)

Thanks!!

Doug-Va

I always have a camera in my vest so if i ever get lucky and killl one!!!

Doug

Hook29

old under armour hat...had it about 5-6 years...it's broke in good!

twild

Iv'e got a couple old,old, OLD, smashed up oatmeal cream pie's. In one of my vest pocket's probably ought to tossem, but what if they are what's bring me good luck. They have to stay.