Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat Classic Hen Give Away We got a winner!!!

Started by Gooserbat, March 26, 2013, 12:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Whats your the piece of turkey hunting gear that has stuck with you the longest?  It has become your "classic" piece of gear.  Post up and I'll put you in a drawin this thursday for a Classic Hen diaphragm.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

Mine is my headnet.  I've used the same one for ever.  It's outlasted several pants and shirts.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

tomstopper

My box call (homemade) that my uncle gave me when I was 12. It belonged to his dad & he never used it. I have only used it when I cant get anything to gobble & cant wait for the day when that Longbeard finally does......

MiamiE

jhcats10

I have a pair of gloves that I've used for a long time. Can't find another pair to save my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alloutdoors

It's currently between my boonie hat and a deer antler turkey tote I made. Think I've had both for about the same amount of time. I suspect the tote is destined to outlast the hat though.

vaturkey

My Lohman Thunderdome Slate Call !   :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

cntrlPAlngbrds

I still have the Lynch's Fool Proof box call my Dad got me when I started

Cet803

My shotgun.killed a lot of game with it over the years

fishfrey

I have a Preston Pittman mouth call that is all stretched out but I can't throw it away and always carry it with me. Maybe I can replace it with a new Gooserbat.
Thanks your very generous.

DirtNap647

had my turkey vest for over 10 years

RussM311

My camouflage headnet.... purchased in 1985 for a deer hunt in Utah. Have replaced the elastic straps several times.... but it has not faded one iota and I wash it after each hunt along with my other clothes.

lonnie sneed jr.

I have a little slate (jet style) my dad gave me in 1968 and have carried it every time I turkey hunt. Spring or Fall. The call has many miles on it, and alot of birds has answered it.

:OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:

Tail Feathers

Mine is a Lynch Foolproof call that I got before my first season.  I still use it.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

wvcurlytop

Mine would have to be my headnet, it has been with me for years.  I sprayed myself one year with skunk pee when I was attempting to call coyotes and I swear you can still smell the stuff when I put it on...  It didn't help with the coyotes so don't try it!!  I got the headnet around 1991 too..

Non-turkey hunting gear I've carried for years is a glass rock I found one year while hunting.  I've carried that thing since I've found it..  Sort of like my lucky horseshoe I guess..  Just something extra...