OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Thanks Reloader ------------

Started by boyhowdy, March 06, 2011, 10:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyhowdy

Reloader spoke to several of us here in North Louisiana at a turkey seminar concerning turkey shotguns, chokes, loads and the way they apply to turkey hunting, I don't have to tell anyone that follows this forum that he has a tremendous wealth of information on the subject and how it applies to different hunting situations. I only wish it had been videoed so that We could share it with all those interested.

Thanks Ronnie,

Michael T

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

honker22

I guess I missed out on this one... where was this held?
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

boyhowdy

Quote from: honker22 on March 06, 2011, 10:43:28 PM
I guess I missed out on this one... where was this held?

sorry - fire station at Marion, it was advertised in some of the local papers - me or mountman62 probably should have posted something on here about it, honestly, I didn't think about it.  One of us will next year

shootumindaface

I am a big fan of his posts.. I am sure he put on a great seminar

REBELYELL

VAHUNTER

Good things come to those who wait

Reloader

Quote from: boyhowdy on March 06, 2011, 10:12:58 PM
Reloader spoke to several of us here in North Louisiana at a turkey seminar concerning turkey shotguns, chokes, loads and the way they apply to turkey hunting, I don't have to tell anyone that follows this forum that he has a tremendous wealth of information on the subject and how it applies to different hunting situations. I only wish it had been videoed so that We could share it with all those interested.

Thanks Ronnie,

Michael T

Thanks Michael!  It's always a great time meeting up with all of you fellas.  Hopefully some of the guys found the info helpful.

We got to hear some good calling, listen to a presentation by the NWTF, eat some good food, and even won some door prizes. 

Michael got up on stage and showed us how to talk turkey.  He even threw some head bobin' in :D I kept waiting for him to blow up into strut when he gobbled, maybe next year.

6 more days and the chase is on!

Ya'll have a good one,

Ronny

boyhowdy

Quote from: Reloader on March 07, 2011, 09:32:42 AM
Quote from: boyhowdy on March 06, 2011, 10:12:58 PM

Thanks Ronnie,

Michael T

Thanks Michael!  It's always a great time meeting up with all of you fellas.  Hopefully some of the guys found the info helpful.

We got to hear some good calling, listen to a presentation by the NWTF, eat some good food, and even won some door prizes. 

Michael got up on stage and showed us how to talk turkey.  He even threw some head bobin' in :D I kept waiting for him to blow up into strut when he gobbled, maybe next year.

6 more days and the chase is on!

Ya'll have a good one,

Ronny

Hecklers -- now I know how Britney Spears feels  ;D

Gold Spur

Quote from: shootumindaface on March 06, 2011, 10:53:12 PM
I am a big fan of his posts.. I am sure he put on a great seminar

X3, Ronny's always willing to help.... :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

mountman62

Boyhowdy sho has the turkey neckin down, he don't really like to show off in front of folks, he don't want to tell all his secrets,but he is finally coming out a little, Ronnie always does a fine job, we all know how knowledgable he is on shooting, i finally got to look through one of them FFII's of his, might have to get one for these old eyes, this thing has sort of outgrown the other place it was held, we have a bigger spot, next year we will say more about it when it comes up, maybe some of yall can join us,

PS : Boyhowdy still can't tell time
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]