Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Is it worth the Money??? Time & Motion I-BEAM Turkey Vest HELP

Started by heathwesley, March 25, 2013, 06:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heathwesley

I apologize I am probably annoying people with my turkey vest posts - I am having a tough time deciding here.  I will take any further recommendations anyone would like to give.  I don't mind spending the money on a higher priced vest if it is going to last me.
Thanks, Heath

tomstopper

My first vest was a Walmart special. That thing lasted me a couple of years and did not break the bank. I purchased a cheap one b/c if I didn't like it I wouldn't feel bad about wasting the money. That being said, I was just looking at the I-Beam vest & that looks like its an awesome vest. Good luck in your search.......

ctwny1

You will NOT be disappointed with an Ol'Tom vest. Very well thoughtout and will last. Check them out..

fountain2

Got one i will sell for $110 shipped..mossy oak obsession.   Will txt pics to any that wanna see it

heathwesley

Quote from: fountain2 on March 26, 2013, 09:04:44 AM
Got one i will sell for $110 shipped..mossy oak obsession.   Will txt pics to any that wanna see it

PM SENT - Thank you!

mudhen

I like much of Ol Tom's products, but that vest is not one of them.

But to be fair, we overload our vests, and I'm sure that the vest would be fine if properly used...

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

birdyhunter

I love mine. Have had 2 or 3 other vests and my ol tom is by far the most comfortable and most efficient. Everything has a function and a place.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

gobblerguide

Poorly designed box call sleeve caused me to drop a great custom box twice,it is now a backup and is used by some clients as a seat. :TrainWreck1:
Worse than the bird flu on gobblers!