turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Paulownia wood scratch box

Started by Wingboneman, March 25, 2013, 05:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingboneman

Been working on these with my buddy Jeff for about a year to get them just right. Made from Paulownia and have a poplar stricker. Scratch boxes are 25.50 shipped to your door. Pm or Call 540-899-3142. I have about 8 made up right now if you would like to hear one just call.

outdoors

SOUNDS NICE , IS Paulownia ALL THAT U'L MAKE  :icon_thumright:   :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Wingboneman

yelpy

pappy

I hope one of those is headed to me in Missouri along with that horn ....lol.....pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Wingboneman

Quote from: pappy on March 26, 2013, 09:03:58 PM
I hope one of those is headed to me in Missouri along with that horn ....lol.....pappy
:icon_thumright: You need to try some of this Paulownia wood in a pot call  ;)

Tommy Two Beards

I agree with Wingboneman... I think a pot call with the paulownia wood will probably sound great!  The acoustics are awsome especially considering the rainy weather where sound is generally muffled.  The sound really seems to carry....

Tom Foolery

I orded a scratch box as soon as I watched the video with them calling outside.  I can't wait to try it out.

Tommy Two Beards

Tom Foolery

Got my call today, it's awesome.  Very crisp and very easy to work with.  Taking it to the woods this weekend and all next week.  Hopefully I can get it bloody.

Wingboneman

Thanks for all the orders,  :thanks:  I still have a few left.