turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tiger Wins Again

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, March 25, 2013, 04:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

This makes his 3rd win of 2013.  Nobody else has more than one.  I'm glad to see the best golfer ever in the world back on top as the #1 ranked golfer in the world. And he playing as good as he ever has. 

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/pga-tour-tiger-woods-wins-arnold-palmer-invitational-at-bay-hill-to-return-to-number-1-ranking-032513

Gooserbat

And Oklahoma Turkey season opens in 12 days...Just kidding.  I don't get into golf.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jhcats10

Yep, he's looking pretty good and rolling it better than he has in a long time.  It'd be nice to see him win the Masters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

redarrow

Good to see him in a positive light for a change.

spaightlabs

He is a stud and it is great to see him on top again.

I hope he breaks Jack's majors record.

And I hope Johnny Miller, Delta Bravo that he is, chokes on a chicken wing.

Mike Honcho

I'm just impressed he pulled the skier Lindsey Vonn...must be nice!

Devastator

Yep,good for Tiger,growed up alittle and figured out what was important in life.The only reason i watch golf,is cause of him!!That being said i can't wait to rip the driver down the fairway,I LOVE TO GOLF!!

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: Mike Honcho on March 25, 2013, 05:55:17 PM
I'm just impressed he pulled the skier Lindsey Vonn...must be nice!

I think she has straightened Tiger out and got him back on the right path.  I'm happy for the guy.  I'm happy for them both. 

nogoodreezen

She is one of the few people in the world that might understand how much work it takes to stay on top of your sport. Could be good for him. I love to watch him play. He does thing with a club other don't even dream of.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Spring_Woods

He's winning again because he has a woman now.
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

wvcurlytop

drenalinld

I love to watch him when he is playing well and have utmost respect for how hard he works but personally I have little  respect for him. Looks at people, talks to people, and treats them like subjects. He has no friends.

bigboy84

They have him as a 4 to 1 odd to win the masters so well see it would be hard to bet against him when he is playing like he is. The putting tip ol strick gave him really put him on top of his game.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Well we are all entitled to our opinions.  But if I was as rich as Tiger, I myself wouldn't want a lot of friends because they would always be asking you for money.  LOL.  I'm sure he has plenty of friends.  And I think he's an ok guy even if he got sidetracked in all the fame and glory at one point in his life.  We all make mistakes.  But if he learns from them then that says a lot.  And I hope he has. 

paboxcall

With hunting until noon, hard to beat a week's vacation of turkey hunting the morning, jumping in the shower then heading to the golf course in the afternoon to play 18, go back to roost the birds, then go bed, wake up and repeat.

Best week of the year.

:icon_thumright:

Tiger sure does draw the crowds.  I know the network was foaming in anticipation of a Woods / Fowler final pairing.  Too bad the weather didn't cooperate, probably been one of the highest ratings yesterday.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer