OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Alabama Public Hunting Land Suggestions?

Started by Uncle Nicky, March 25, 2013, 01:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Nicky

Due to a hunt cancellation, I've found myself with a couple days on my hands and an Alabama license. Can anyone suggest any public land spots? Not looking to jump anyone's honey-hole, just looking for a push in the right direction. I'm open to just about any part of the state. Thanks in advance- Uncle Nick

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

hootn

you want me to tell you the road number that cash is hunting in the national forest in perry county???? and yes he will tell you the road number i am hunting. but a log is down on it so i cant get in there from the road......

scott

CASH

Quote from: hootn on March 25, 2013, 07:50:18 PM
you want me to tell you the road number that cash is hunting in the national forest in perry county???? and yes he will tell you the road number i am hunting. but a log is down on it so i cant get in there from the road......

scott

LOL. Notice I did not list the areas I(we) hunt!
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

R AJ

Unless 9/11 caused a change in hunting options, Ft. Rucker reserve used to have pretty fair hunting.
Scotch Mgt Area and for a hill to climb you could check out Talladega  Ntl. forest area near Talladega/Heflin area, home to Woodhaven Calls.

hootn

Quote from: CASH on March 25, 2013, 07:58:13 PM

scott

notice what county i said...... :gobble:

CASH

Quote from: hootn on March 25, 2013, 10:42:10 PM
Quote from: CASH on March 25, 2013, 07:58:13 PM

scott

notice what county i said...... :gobble:

Dangit. Read Perry as blah blah county.

Uncle Nicky