OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SHOW US YOUR TRUCK WINDOW

Started by vaturkey, February 07, 2011, 08:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaturkey

I think this thread was just getting started when the bottom fell out of OG. :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Tail Feathers

I won't bother with a pic, mine has no stickers.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

OLE RASPY

I dont put stickers on mine cuz i dont want anybody know i turkey hunt. :icon_thumright:

turkey slayer

Odessa

The McCain/Palin magnet is gone from the left side and I added a Browning "Buck-mark" sticker on the right side since I took this picture a little over two years ago.  The Browning sticker is now faded and I'm going to replace it with a DU sticker.

"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

Basser69

Quote from: Tail Feathers on February 07, 2011, 09:13:04 PM
I won't bother with a pic, mine has no stickers.

Just like mine, naked, straight from the factory

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

TrophyTracker

New to you, not the game
Drink a Monster, Live Forever!
Beatdown City Fl

simpzenith

I might have gone a little overboard!  ;D

ground control

"Ground Control to Major Tom: Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong. Can you hear me Major Tom?"

ground control

"Ground Control to Major Tom: Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong. Can you hear me Major Tom?"

3.5inchpainfulldeath

bird

I clean mine off every winter and start over in the spring cuz the ice and snow is going to tear them up anyways.  Plus its too dang cold to go out and take any pictures.

Skeeterbait

Some of you guys gonna need to invest in backup cameras.  :begging:

LX_Trkyhntr

Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i