turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Are you hunting Him?

Started by longbeard11, March 25, 2013, 11:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbeard11

Check out this powerful word written by my wife Kayla Lucas on our website. Awesome stuff guys you really dont want to miss this. Very proud of her for the way the Lord spoke through her when she wrote this.  Check it out.

http://www.gggoutdoorstv.com/devotional.html

Tail Feathers

Well written!

I feel as close to God in the woods as anywhere.
I get a lot of extra praying in there while waiting. :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

spaightlabs

jhcats10

Great read, really hits home. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

longbeard11

Glad you enjoyed it.  It really stirred me up when i read it the first time as well.  That our God is seeking us out, and is knocking on our door, just wanting to come in! Amazing that the God of all heaven and earth would love each and every one of us so much that he would continually seek us and knock on our door just waiting for us to open it and accept him coming in and changing our life!! Thank you Jesus for your great mercy and unending love for us!

ads1

Quote from: longbeard11 on March 25, 2013, 11:47:00 AM
Check out this powerful word written by my wife Kayla Lucas on our website. Awesome stuff guys you really dont want to miss this. Very proud of her for the way the Lord spoke through her when she wrote this.  Check it out.

http://www.gggoutdoorstv.com/devotional.html

This is really good. Makes a great start to my day! Thanks for sharing.
Terry E. Kiser from Southeastern Illinois

longbeard11

Thanks alot! Really glad you enjoyed it! Really stirred my heart too when I read it.  Glad you enjoyed it, no better way to start your day than with Jesus.

lumberjack

TN Beard Buster

Awesome read and great message!! I was SAVED in the woods while turkey hunting. My Spiritual birthday is April 21, 1997. I need reminded that GOD is there because I tend to try and do things of myself too often and usually fail! With God all things are possible!

longbeard11

Amen, we cant do it alone!! Awesome you were saved in the woods brother, no other place! Your birthday is coming up soon, so happy early birthday.

DirtNap647