OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Awesome morning Part 2 - good Osceola down!!

Started by RutnNStrutn, March 24, 2013, 06:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spring_Woods

"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

Old Gobbler

CONGRATS!!!    :turkey2:  thats a nice one  !!!! 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

RutnNStrutn

Thanks you guys!! I'm pretty pumped!! :you_rock:
IrishFF, sorry bro, but I'd prefer to keep the location to myself. Its hard enough as is to get drawn for a hunt down here in FLA. I'd rather not advertise which WMA I got drawn for. Hope you understand.

JVA54

JLeòdhas

Jason Leòdhas

DirtNap647

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

ElkTurkMan

Wow, that is one fantastic bird, with a great set of hooks.  Great pics.  Thanks for sharing.

Uncle Tom

Great looking bird, nice hooks. Congrats on a fine hunt....good read.

boomer

Saylfish

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on March 24, 2013, 08:09:02 PM
IrishFF, sorry bro, but I'd prefer to keep the location to myself. Its hard enough as is to get drawn for a hunt down here in FLA. I'd rather not advertise which WMA I got drawn for. Hope you understand.

We don't kiss and tell here in FL lol not enough public land without pressure :-*
IAFF 1377

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Saylfish on March 24, 2013, 09:12:59 PM
Quote from: RutnNStrutn on March 24, 2013, 08:09:02 PM
We don't kiss and tell here in FL lol not enough public land without pressure :-*
Exactly brother, you know it!!! :icon_thumright: Its the good and the bad of being the only place in the world with Osceolas. :-\

Rio Fan

BowBendr

catman529

Awesome story and bird! Man I love that mtn bike... I have ridden mine in to deer hunt (killed a doe that was looking at my bike below the treestand) but have never biked in to turkey hunt mainly because I don't have a strap on my shotgun. But I like the camo job, that's a sharp looking bike.