News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Vests are Overrated and To Expensive

Started by heathwesley, March 18, 2013, 02:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooks' n' Beards'

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on January 26, 2014, 02:29:04 PM
Quote from: Hooks' n' Beards' on January 26, 2014, 02:25:43 PMi am debating on picking one of these up for when i am bow hunting for turkeys,i recently picked up a Tenzing 1140 for spot n stalk bow hunting for turkeys..Also come late season,i also find myself wearing my vest less and less...
Yes, and late season I find myself carrying less calls and other stuff with me. I really like my belt. I wear it over a vest about 95% of the time.
does the belt work loose?i like my belts tight on my turkey pants,or do you wear this over your regular belt for your pants?..

RutnNStrutn

l don't normally wear a belt while hunting. But if I were to, the belt would fit over my regular pants. I haven't had any problems with it coming loose, and I've had it for years. Also the main pouch has a strap/clip set up that allows it to cinch it down to your leg when walking around.

Hooks' n' Beards'

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on January 26, 2014, 02:40:12 PM
l don't normally wear a belt while hunting. But if I were to, the belt would fit over my regular pants. I haven't had any problems with it coming loose, and I've had it for years. Also the main pouch has a strap/clip set up that allows it to cinch it down to your leg when walking around.
thanks,good to hear...