turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Killin, Hawaiian Style!

Started by headcrusher, March 06, 2011, 06:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaturkey

CONGRATS MIKE  !! GREAT WAY TO SPEND ANY  HONEYMOON  !!

:newmascot:
Vaturkey

neal

Saw this on facebook also.. Sweet deal I've always wondered and wanted to do a family vacation and hunt all at the same time there well now I know who to talk to!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

catdaddy

n2deer

turkeybow

Quote from: shootumindaface on March 06, 2011, 06:13:25 PM
For turkeys there is no escaping Mike, especially on an island..  :you_rock:

That's just a small start to his season!  Congrats on the birds Mike and hope yall enjoy the hoenymoon  :icon_thumright:  Sure yall will with turkey hunting involved!!
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

Flydown

Tail Feathers

Only Miller could get a chance to be on his honeymoon, hunting too, in paradise no less, doubled on Rios before most of us get to hunt at all...and still not be smiling. :TooFunny:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Jay

Really cool. Would like to hear how it went. Are those Rios there or hybrids?

Gobble!

Awesome. I wonder how the hunting is there. Are there many hunters? I saw them hunting there once on the outdoor channel and they walked up to them in the open field and shot them.

4nwtf

nctrkyhntr

thats awesome congrads on two great birds and for getting married

chatterbox

Turkeyfan

OLE RASPY

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"