News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

FORGIVENESS....WHY ? Sunday Devotional 3/17/13

Started by pappy, March 17, 2013, 10:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Isaiah 43:25,26
"I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; And I will not remember your sins. Put Me in remembrance; Let us contend together;State your  case, that you may be acquitted.
"

So many times I have read these verses, and each time I put myself in the shoes of the Children of Isreal, I begin to think about the times I squandered the opportunity to "state my case" before God, only to remember how thankful I am that He NEVER GROWS WEARY OF FORGIVING ME, but how sad it is that I grow weary of asking for forgiveness.  In that sense, I ask you to look at the first line of the scripture, God is quick to point out that He forgives us for His sake,WHY?  He really desires to see us forgiven, in these words He is actually begging us to come back to Him before all is lost!!!!
Talk about a Loving God! Any good parent will tell their Children if you goof up come to me and tell me don't try to hide it, I may punish you (out of love) but in the end, I will forgive you. God works the same way! Don't allow your pride to rob you of His forgiveness, don't think your case cannot be heard, forgiveness is nigh, remember this, He will never grow tired of forgiving, NEVER, is a long long time and if we were to count that in sins.........wow that is a lot of sins to be wiped away!!!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

Vaturkey

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

turkey slayer

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

TnTurk