OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sometimes it is enough to get a good man down

Started by sugarray, March 06, 2011, 04:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devastator

Quote from: M,Yingling on March 06, 2011, 04:34:15 PM
Same here ,, rain this morning now we are  pounded with snow  >:(
yea doesn't it tear ya up this close to spring.i just came home through 10 inches of blowing white crap in bradford county.and the roads have not been touched,go figure.

mossy835

Well we still have rain on the way and please keep the snow on your side of this country!! Thanks.
:TooFunny:

timbrhuntr

Sorry man, I been told its my fault. I had surgery on my shoulder and foot and haven't been able to shovel it. My wife and youngest think I did it on purpose with all the snow we keep getting.  ;D

new2turkey

I feel your pain... We still have 3-4 foot snowbanks on the side of the roads....

Snow is in the forecast for tomoro as well....  >:(

Roostem33

Quote from: redarrow on March 06, 2011, 06:21:46 PM
The wife and I decided to give up snow for lent this year. :goofball:
Now thats good one there, great idea!!! :icon_thumright:
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Reloader

That is a bummer.  We have had about 3 weeks of warm temps down here and things are starting to green up.  It was definitely a weird year, it was teens and 40s, then over night into 60s and 70s for several weeks.

Maybe you will get a sudden change to warmer weather Ray.

Good Luck this spring

Reloader

sugarray

I am ready to get out and hear some gobbling, see some turkeys, and get some spring patterns figured out.

GOLD HUNTER

hey Ray

all we got this weekn was ABOUT 3'' OF RAIN !!

Brian

Muskie03

I feel ya Ray, we still got another month of the crap.
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

PANYHunter

I hear ya.  We got about 15" in this storm.  Luckily the stuff we had on the ground melted before we got it.   More rain/snow on the forecast for later in the week.  Might have a pool party in my basement when it all melts.  :-\

CB on the run

That's perfect trackin' snow.  Get out and see where those birds are hanging!

turkey slayer

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on March 06, 2011, 08:45:26 PM
I'd gladly trade all of y'all some heatwaves, sweating, mosquitos and hurricanes for some of that cold weather and snow!!!
:agreed:

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: sugarray on March 06, 2011, 04:03:17 PM
I am really tired of the SNOW.  This is really getting me down.  I had hoped to get out this weekend, but the wind really made it unsafe.  Then hoping to get out a couple of mornings before work, but now this is what we have:

It is enough to get a good man down.

I feel you buddy!  I'm just a few more miles up the interstate from you in Morgantown.  I got up yesterday morning at 4 AM and it wasn't bad at all just a little cool and a little bit of rain.  Then while I was at work around 11 AM the sleet and ice started....then snow and it continued the rest of the day.  This winter weather gets to you after awhile it makes you feel tired all the time where you can't get out and do anything.  But spring is just around the corner   :wav:  and I can't wait!  I'll be leaving in about 33 days to Virginia for there opener and Ill be there two weeks...I'm really looking forward to it.  Just hold on were almost there!!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

earlybird

I feel the same Ray, we got about 6" here on the mountain.I want to hear a gobble so bad.It's not too far off though.

swamp_bird89