turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sometimes it is enough to get a good man down

Started by sugarray, March 06, 2011, 04:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarray

I am really tired of the SNOW.  This is really getting me down.  I had hoped to get out this weekend, but the wind really made it unsafe.  Then hoping to get out a couple of mornings before work, but now this is what we have:

It is enough to get a good man down.

RaspyD

Perfection Turkey Calls

mason0366

knightrider

Cut*N*Run

M,Yingling

Same here ,, rain this morning now we are  pounded with snow  >:(
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

redarrow

The wife and I decided to give up snow for lent this year. :goofball:

turkey slayer

It has cooled down here also It was in the 40's this morning and only in the 50's this afternoon. it was in the 80's last week. Hopefully it will warm up soon

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

chatterbox

Tail Feathers

I don't doubt it can get old, but for a southern boy who rarely gets an accumulation of snow, it sure is beautiful there.
Hang in there, spring is definitely coming.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

njdevilsb

I thought we were doing good as well, but we got about 5 more inches today with a layer of ice underneath it.  I'm in the same boat as you.  I've been ready for it to be gone for months.

RutnNStrutn

I'd gladly trade all of y'all some heatwaves, sweating, mosquitos and hurricanes for some of that cold weather and snow!!!

RutnNStrutn

Sugarray, go skiing brother!! It'll be spring before you know it!!! :)

sugarray

With getting my son's 20 up and going, wife won't let me do much more   ;).  It is ready though, soon as I can, I'm going to line it in and then more practice for him