Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Let the Spur Collecting Begin!!!

Started by davisd9, March 14, 2013, 09:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Looks like Bustabeak, dirt road ninja, and turkeykiller22 will be the first of us to get in the woods.  Tomorrow is opening day for them.  Good luck and remember to take good pictures and tell us how things went.  Would love to see a bird posted but be careful cause I prefer your company the most.  I am sure ya'll are hunting private land but even so be careful cause there will be a bunch of strutting decoys and gobble calls out there this year.  Go get em!  Hunt smart, hunt hard, and be safe!   

:z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Turkeykiller12

trkehunr93

Good luck and like Donald said be careful!  Looking forward to lots of dead turkeys!

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

boomer

JVA54

Will be looking for some pics of dead turkeys and smiling faces,   be safe!!   :gobble: :gobble:

dirt road ninja

I'm going to try and hit the woods tomorrow afternoon, but I got sick this week and can't bring myself to go in the morning. Got a shot today so maybe it will be better, I asked for two, one for each cheek, no go! Even pleaded that tomorrow was opening morning, still nothing. Good luck to all tomorrow!

trkehunr93

dirt road ninja

I'm feeling a little better. Going to try any whack one heading to roost this afternoon.

Turkeykiller12

turkeykiller22

Dad killed a nice one this morning 9.5 beard 22lbs and 1 spurs. I took my girlfriend and we has two at 65 yds but they wouldn't close the distance.
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

davisd9

Quote from: turkeykiller22 on March 15, 2013, 04:16:00 PM
Dad killed a nice one this morning 9.5 beard 22lbs and 1 spurs. I took my girlfriend and we has two at 65 yds but they wouldn't close the distance.

Congratulations to your dad! Keep on them, you will knock one down!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

Quote from: turkeykiller22 on March 15, 2013, 04:16:00 PM

Glad somebody killed one! Congrats! It been rough today in SW MS.

Bustabeak

No luck for me in Alabama this past weekend,  but I'll be in the woods March 23rd through the 29th so Im hoping my luck changes!

dirt road ninja

Quote from: Bustabeak on March 19, 2013, 10:29:06 PM
No luck for me in Alabama this past weekend,  but I'll be in the woods March 23rd through the 29th so Im hoping my luck changes!

It will, good luck in GA next week