OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I Sent This To Senator Claire McCaskill

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, March 13, 2013, 12:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

I sent an earlier one to her but never got a response.  So I resent this one.  She's another one of the liberals that ain't all there when it comes to gun rights. 
________________________________________________________________________________

I wrote to you about a gun video I wanted you to watch.  I strongly recommend you re-read the constitution and amendment #2 in the Bill of Rights.  It says nothing about hunting.  It has nothing to do with hunting.  It's about the people being able to form a well regulated militia to overthrow an oppressive and corrupt govt that no longer listens to its people and has the best interests of its people in mind.  Think about that next time you try and support an assault weapons ban.  We the people have every single right to own the exact same kind of weapons that our military or govt owns.  Just remember that.  I will keep this in mind next time we go to the polls and vote for your fate in politics.  I hope you understand. 

Again I ask you to watch this video.  The truth hurts, but it shall set you free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=0sujnvIV4g4

And one more for you.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/vn7bkncf1_E

Now feel free to pass this on to your fellow members in congress. 

Brad _________

ctwny1

She will NOT reply to you because you bring FACTS to the table. She bring nothing more than words and lies.

tomstopper

Quote from: ctwny1 on March 13, 2013, 07:21:53 AM
She will NOT reply to you because you bring FACTS to the table. She bring nothing more than words and lies.
X2 The libs and their followers will just skate around the truth and makes excuses against the facts you present. I do applaud your efforts and we as a nation need to keep on fighting & voicing our opinion, but I don't expect to see any thing coming our way anytime soon. The libs are ruining our great nation....

GSLAM95

Excellent post.....If enough keep speaking up they will have no choice but to listen.....
I applaud your efforts! :icon_thumright:

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Mike Honcho

ILIKEHevi13 I really respect you and always enjoy reading your posts.  It's just my opinion but I think you came on a little too strong in your wording..."to overthrow a corrupt govt. etc." 

I am trying to intrepret this as a congressman or congresswoman would.   My intrepretation has always been that our right to keep and bear arms is for hunting, protection of our home, family and property, or even to help protect our homeland in case of a foreign invasion of our soil.

I fully agree with your intentions and certainly share your passion for gun owner rights.

Mike

Ded Goblr

I'm all about pro gun ownership and write officials frequently. Be carefull you end up on a watch list.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Thanks guys.

And for those that think the 2nd amendment is for hunting needs to watch this at the 1:42 point.  He nailed it.  The 2nd amendment has nothing whatsoever to do about hunting. 

http://www.youtube.com/embed/WxNenz7q_eY