OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

TnT Custom Camo Introduction

Started by Capt. Tom, March 12, 2013, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Tom

I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Tom and I am the owner of TnT Custom Camo, which is a hyrdorgraphics (camo dipping) business located near Charleston SC. I am an inshore saltwater charter captain and when I am not fishing I am dipping things in camo. I am a new advertiser here on old gobbler.  I have been regularly visiting this forum and it seems like a great group of guys with some good information. 

I live in South Carolina and our season starts Friday, so the sleepless nights have begun.  I live for turkey hunting like many of y'all on here. 

We can pretty much dip anything that paint will stick to.  There are many patterns listed on my website and we can also get any Mossy Oak pattern you might want.  We also have many other patterns besides camo such as carbon fiber patterns, wood grain patterns, puppies, lightning bolts, dollar bills, well you get the idea.  If y'all have any questions don't hesitate to contact me on here or through my website.

Y'all keep up the good work on the site and I am looking forward to contributing.

Before

After

TnT Custom Camo   www. tntcustomcamo.com

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

ccleroy

I'll let his work speak for itself, I've had many dip jobs done....his job is the best by far. Here's my SBE he did for me, he's also a great guy to boot.

AUDoubleBeard

Welcome! Your work looks awesome, I know who to call when I need camo dipping done! :icon_thumright:

tomstopper

Quote from: AUDoubleBeard on March 12, 2013, 10:20:31 PM
Welcome! Your work looks awesome, I know who to call when I need camo dipping done! :icon_thumright:
x2

kansas hooks

Welcome to a great site.  Your work looks outstanding!

Old Gobbler

Tom , that 870 and SBE look sharp !!!     :drool:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

DirtNap647

very cool will be giving you a call soon

CASH

Welcome to Old Gobbler. Nice work.

Charleston is my all time favorite place
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

GSLAM95

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Eric Gregg

Capt. Tom

Thanks for all the kind words fellas.  It was the pick me up I needed after scouting this am.  My plan A bird that has been roosting in the same spot for the last week didn't utter a sound this am.  Not what I wanted to see 2 days before opener.  I am going to check on him tmrw am, hopefully he just slept in today.

natman

Love the Mossy Oak Bottomland, very old school. You wouldn't happen to have any Realtree Xtra Brown by any chance?

Dr.Love

Tom is working on my gun right now. Been a pleasure to work with. Cant wait to see it. I went with the old school bottomland. Tom I hope your birds slept in this morning and are fired up this weekend. Weather looks to be perfect. Good Luck

Capt. Tom

Quote from: natman on March 13, 2013, 02:30:49 PM
Love the Mossy Oak Bottomland, very old school. You wouldn't happen to have any Realtree Xtra Brown by any chance?

I don't carry any realtree patterns.  Ole Bill Jordan is mighty proud of his camo!