turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

North Korea vows nuclear war

Started by Spring_Woods, March 11, 2013, 08:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spring_Woods

The Obama administration today dismissed a threat by North Korea and warned that U.S. is 'fully capable' of defending itself from a ballistic missile attack by the communist regime.

White House spokesman Jay Carney was responding to the North's vow to launch a nuclear strike against America.

North Korea state media warned of a 'thermonuclear war' as an unidentified spokesman for Pyongyang's Foreign Ministry said the North will exercise its right for 'pre-emptive nuclear strikes on the headquarters of the aggressors.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2288445/Kim-Jong-Un-U-S-scoffs-North-Koreas-threat-thermonuclear-war.html
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

tomstopper

It's sad, scary and depressing that our entire nations security is in the hands of Obama & Biden. I would be taking N.Korea very seriously. They have already proven that they are not wrapped to tight & I wonder if they have anyone secretly backing them....

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Kylongspur88

Heard this. Most they could do is possibly hit the DMZ or maybe a target in South Korea. These turds can't even get a satellite into the air, much less get a war head across the pacific.. Accurately.

Spring_Woods

Quote from: tomstopper on March 11, 2013, 08:24:02 PM
It's sad, scary and depressing that our entire nations security is in the hands of Obama & Biden. I would be taking N.Korea very seriously. They have already proven that they are not wrapped to tight & I wonder if they have anyone secretly backing them....

It's no secret.

China.

Old Gobbler

N Korea is a sick, sick paranoid nation that has work camp prisons as big as cities -no food , starvation - the place is some find of fictional nut house

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Spring_Woods

Quote from: Old Gobbler on March 11, 2013, 09:59:39 PM

N Korea is a sick, sick paranoid nation that has work camp prisons as big as cities -no food , starvation - the place is some find of fictional nut house

If they decide to carry out a nuclear attack on us at least we won't have to worry about them anymore. Their country will soon be known as "the land formerly known as North Korea."

ziggy

north korea has the potential to be a very, very bad mess.  worse then anything we've seen in the middle east in the past 10+ years.  a nuke from north korea is not the most pressing concern, but getting into a war with them as well as their benefactor china, and their massive military, is a true worst case scenario, and could touch off another world war.  hopefully this is just fiery rhetoric like north korea has always done.
"Playing that cowboy music
And it feels good, to be working hard"

ziggy

and those guys look like they're all five feet tall
"Playing that cowboy music
And it feels good, to be working hard"

jakesdad

Quote from: ziggy on March 11, 2013, 10:09:04 PM
north korea has the potential to be a very, very bad mess.  worse then anything we've seen in the middle east in the past 10+ years.  a nuke from north korea is not the most pressing concern, but getting into a war with them as well as their benefactor china, and their massive military, is a true worst case scenario, and could touch off another world war.  hopefully this is just fiery rhetoric like north korea has always done.
I think this has the potential to become a very big mess.But the way the chinese are acting towards North Korea,and as quickly as they have acted,leads me to believe N.Korea may have their hands full with China,not the US.China seems to me like the big brother watching the little punk brother run his mouth and having his back,until it becomes more of a problem that big brother wants to deal with then...BAM!big brother smack down.Im not sure China wants a major war right in their own back yard,and to our advantage may step in to stop it before it comes to that.Just my .02 I may be totally wrong but thats how I see it.

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

Ded Goblr

I like my North Korean smoked with a side of kimchee!!   :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :z-guntootsmiley: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Tail Feathers

If China becomes involved on N. Korea's side it would be a very big deal for us and the world.
S. Korea is rightfully worried.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

surehuntsalot

we best leave them alone
it would not be anything like Iraq or Afghanistan
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

jakesdad

Quote from: surehuntsalot on March 12, 2013, 08:32:34 PM
we best leave them alone
it would not be anything like Iraq or Afghanistan

Best idea.Don't "provoke" anything,but don't let them get away with anything either.I truly believe if we stay on our best behavior and in no way are the aggressor,the Chinese will take care of the problem for us.The Chinese have way too much to lose over some 4' loud mouth punk wanna be ruler trying to act like Mr. Big.Now if we become too proactive and do something perceived as aggressive by the rest of the world,all bets are off on what might happen.

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"